- We are proven technology executives, recognized leaders and practitioners in our fields; we have each been there and done that with the leading companies in our industry.
- We are savvy business leaders that bring broad general management experience to achieve business results.
- We are all about substance. Our advice must always be relevant, actionable and effective; never generic or superficial. In all cases, we expect immediate and leveraged results.
- We engage with all levels of the company, from owners to the people on the front lines. Further, we believe this is essential to both understanding the dynamics of your company and affecting the necessary change.
- We believe in bringing the very best talent from our wide network to achieve breakthrough solutions.
- We believe in “cracking the code” on issues that matter. These are often the toughest to solve, and where we perform our best.
- We are passionate about helping companies to win and seeing teams reach their full potential.
Marty Chuck | Partner
Marty is a business-savvy executive with 24 years of global experience in multiple high technology markets. He is a valued and trusted executive with broad business leadership expertise, and is an award-winning transformation leader. He has an impressive record of building high-performance teams and delivering measurable results. In the past 4 years, 9 of his staff members have become enterprise CIOs.
Marty was senior vice president and chief information officer (CIO) of Electronic Arts, where he provided technology solutions for EA’s businesses worldwide. Previously, as vice president and CIO at Agilent Technologies, his team drove a large-scale transformation of Agilent IT for which they received the prestigious Computerworld Honors 21st Century Achievement Award. Before joining Agilent, Marty was with the Hewlett-Packard Company in a variety of positions including business CIO for the Test and Measurement Organization. He was a member of the board of directors of ServGate Technologies and
a Customer Advisory Board member of HP. Marty was recently inducted into the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals Hall of Fame with the late Dr. Peter Drucker.
Marty specializes in IT Strategy and Management, transformations and turnarounds, coaching high performing leaders and teams and running IT like a business.
Lou Pambianco | Partner
Lou has over twenty-five years experience growing successful high technology companies. He has assisted early stage companies in achieving exceptional results by reducing cycle time, accelerating growth and building effective and enduring teams. Many of the early stage companies Lou has assisted have grown into major enterprises. Among them are Intel, Cisco, Compaq and Conner Peripherals.
Lou has served as Interim General Manager of Integrated Productivity Solutions at LAM Research and as COO at ServGate Technologies Inc. As COO at ServGate, Lou hired a seasoned team of operations executives that designed, developed and released an award winning product line of security software and hardware while creating a new category of security products, “Unified Threat Management - UTM”.
Lou partners with executive teams to ensure Speed-To-Market/Speed-To-Revenue & Profit that help companies grow at exceptional rates.
Anya Yudin-Baehrle | Partner
Anya is a multifaceted IT executive and organizational leader, experienced in all aspects of IT at companies varying in size and markets. She has particular strength in strategy, program management, architecture and scalable solution delivery. She demonstrates tenacity, courage and resolve in leading IT organizations through change, setting and implementing organizational vision while aligning with company direction. Anya is consistently recognized for delivering hugely material and measurable results.
Anya was most recently SVP & CIO at ArcSight. Previously CIO Chief of Staff at Electronic Arts, she led IT strategy, planning and architecture and IT for EA’s game development studios worldwide. Anya also held senior IT positions at Agilent Technologies and Hewlett-Packard.
Anya has deep process knowledge in all areas of an Enterprise and specializes in strategy and planning, organizational leadership and management of change and business and vendor relationship management. Anya also has superior grasp of Security and Compliance.